The Intention Set for the Share:
The numerology of the date was 1, so we used the energy of 1 for a "FRESH START IN A NEW DIRECTION"
The number 1 represents the beginning of everything, a fresh start, the root of opportunity. It brings the creative energy to forge new paths, reveal new opportunities, embrace unexpected possibilities. We came together and harmonized with the vibration of 1, using it's flow to reach desired outcomes such as happiness, peace, and fulfillment, turning ideas and plans into reality, taking the lead with unwavering self-determination, letting go of obstacles and self-doubt, taking control of our future.
The Numerology of our regular start time 11:11
• Starting at the 11th hour represents "New Beginnings" (11 is also a Master Number)
• Starting at the 11th minute represents a second "New Beginnings"
• When two 11's are combined they create an "OPENING" / "opportunity" to join our personal Energy with Universal energy, which is the purpose of any Reiki experience.
We experienced a powerful, and healing share, where all participants had brake-through realizations and support in the processing of these break throughs. At the end of the share we all brought green calcite crystals home with us. During the share we discussed the value of pure water in our healing processes and one participant shared a recipe for healing waters:
Begin with filtered water in a glass vessel
(Our friend used a wine bottle that had a swing top seal - no metal touches the water.)
Add clean crystals to the bottle.
(Any crystal will do, but choosing them for their healing properties is doubly healthy.)
Add a tiny pinch of Celtic sea salt.
(I imagine any pure, unrefined salt would work. Choose a salt that resonates with the healing goals you are focusing on.)
Gently tip the bottle back and forth every so often so that the stones jingle in the bottle.
Water no longer comes to us vital and pure. Tap water is dead or dying, and full of particles that wouldn't be present in the natural environment. Water has a memory, and we can reprogram it (as proven by Dr. Emoto and his water experiments). The filtration process further damages the natural linking of water molecules into long chains.
When we add the crystals, and allow the water to wash over them as they jingle and bump into each other in the glass bottle, these long, natural chains begin to form again. The salt re-mineralizes the water, bringing it closer to it's natural state as it flows through soil and over stones toward the oceans.
Just as Dr. Emoto taught us, we can also infuse this water with intention by writing a word of instruction, or which describes a particular feeling on the outside of the bottle. We can also infuse the water with Universal Life Force Energy by using our hands to direct the Ki into the water. Finally, we can say a prayer over the water to rise it's vibrations even higher.
All these intentional actions bring the water back to life - making it vital, healing, and nourishing, returning it to it's natural state.
After any reiki treatment, the recipient is advised to drink lots of pure water, especially if an emotional breakthrough has occurred. This increase in water serves several purposes including the flushing of toxins on all levels - PEMS. Drinking water will also help to prevent the headaches and digestive upset that can sometimes occur after a session. Finally, water acts as an emotional lubricant, allowing the released emotions to make make their way out of the body smoothly with little discomfort.
The Aftermath - Synchonicity in Action
1. Doubtful Daughter: The host sent me home with an extra crystal for my daughter, who has been suffering with sever tendonitis as she strives to complete her submission to a college board for advanced placement class credit. I left the stones on the stove top for her to see when she arrived home from work. She immediately noticed them and commented on their beauty. I told her one was for her and she could pick which ever she liked - of course she chose the one sent home for her. When I told her the medicinal value of the crystal, and how to use it she immediately expressed disbelief and disinterest. I asked her simply to try it - it can't hurt! Upon trying she relaxed and sighed "Oh Mom! That does feel great!"
2. #SWWWCeremony: The Synchronized World Water Ceremony took place on May 5th at 5:55:55 UTC around the globe. On Monday morning, many of us who participated, and many who were unable to participate in real time, joined together for a debriefing. I was invited to speak, but wasn't given a specific topic or focus for the interview (I was mortified, but showed up anyway!) The first question I was asked was "How can people truly connect with the element of water in their daily lives and within their own bodies?" I shared the water healing recipe above that I had just learned the day before at the share.
3. Reiki Shares: On Monday morning - less than 24 hours after the share, I was asked to start hosting regular shares at a local Metaphysical store and event location.
4. A New Direction: On Monday evening I had a conversation with my husband which solidified our focus for the next 12 months, and put me solidly on a new path for our family.
5. A New Partnership: On Tuesday evening I forged a new partnership with a community leader to help her move her vision forward with a new website.